Geraldton Community Legal Centre
Warning: you cannot make multiple applications. If you have already made one application, you will not be able to apply for this one. Go to the user control panel to view your application status.
Geraldon Community Legal Centre, Geraldton
- has a demonstrated interest in social justice;
- is interested in the area of law and community services your centre provides;
- has the ability to exercise empathy towards clients and not be judgemental;
- has excellent listening and writing skills (especially in the context of drafting legal advice, which reflects the intended audience); and
- is hard-working and committed to the values of a community legal centre.
About this Legal Assistance Service:
The Geraldton CLC is based in Geraldton but the service area includes the Mid West, Murchison and Gascoyne regions. The main areas in which legal assistance is provided are:
- family law,
- credit and debt matters.
The Centre has an excellent reputation, state wide networks and for many years it has helped provide leadership for the National Association of Community Legal Centres National RRR Network which aims to promote the availability of community focused legal service in RRR Australia.
The Geraldton CLC is part of the Geraldton Resource Centre which brings together a number of programs which enables the Centre to provide expert legal and related assistance.
You can read more on the Centre's web site at: http://www.grc.asn.au
Telephone: (08) 9938 0600
Address: 114 Sanford Street Geraldton WA 6530
Read more about Geraldton and the region: